Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Gas Prices got to us!!

Today we were driving our Mazda6 and some noise came about, so we took it to Big O and they told us it had some problem...blah blah blah, and that was the last straw for us. We have been thinking about trading it in for a while now, and we finally just decided to do it today. We bought a new civic. I know some may not find it quite an upgrade (as vince would say -- he will miss the V6), but with the gas prices, I think it is a MAJOR upgrade! we went from 17-22 MPG to 30-40 MPG. That is going to make a huge difference, and we don't have to fix anything on it. ha =) I've always enjoyed the easy way out of things. Well here are some last pictures of the Mazda with Vince frowning (kinda). Poor him.




























And here is the New Civic! (as if you didn't know what a new civic looks like)....
















4 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Gas prices suck! We had to trade in our Jeep Liberty for a Honda Accord a couple of months ago! Maybe sometime we can go out cruising in our Hondas!

Unknown said...

Why didn't you trade in the older Civic?

Kristy said...

CUTE CAR!! Civic's are good cars, no need to be sad Vince!! haha. I want to upgrade my acura to the Acura MDX. Maybe when the gas prices drop. I hate that gas is SOOO high. Torks me off!!

Greg said...

nooooooo! not the sexy 6! what happened to the mazda? That car was dope. Oh well... I miss you guys