Saturday, May 3, 2008

DATE NIGHT


Tonight Vince and I decided to go to the movies. Vince's work gave him 2 free tickets and I have been dying to see Baby Mama, but it ended up we couldn't use the tickets on a new release so we went and saw 21. I don't know if anyone has seen this movie yet but it was awesome! Oh, to live the rich life. =) We had such a good night going out to eat, shopping and seeing this movie, but now it is time for bed. We still haven't fully transitioned back to Utah time (I know poor us), so it is off to bed for us. Tomorrow we plan to meet my mom at the airport for her layover. She was visiting Cali for the weekend and i can't wait to visit with her for a while. Till next time...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That movie was awesome huh? We loved it. We went and saw Made of Honor last night...you must see it! Paul even liked it. =)

Rebecca said...

I haven't even heard of that movie. Am I dumb? I want to see Made of Honor and Baby Mama too.

Kristy said...

LOVED MADE OF HONOR. You would love it too. If Vince doesn't want to go, I will go with you. I want to see it again. :0)