Yesterday I decided I wanted to stop by Eden's (sister-in-law) house to say hi. I didn't know why then I felt the urge to, but I do now. As I was visiting with her she said "are you going to the airport tonight?" and I looked at her puzzled and she realized then, I had not been informed of the event for that night. Grandma and Grandpa were coming home from their mission that night!!! All the cousins were going to surprise them at the airport. Well with my quick thinking and fast reactions...we were able to make it there in time for the big event. It was so nice to see everyone again and finally be reunited with them after 19 months. I really hope they plan on staying home for a while, since this was there 6th, 7th, maybe 8th (i have no idea) mission! They are truly serving the Lord every chance they get. I'm looking forward to the family gatherings they have, and staying in touch with everyone so much more. We Love you!

2 comments:
I like your jacket! (I know that's not the point of this post, but it's really really cute!)
yeah!! I love it when grandparents come home from missions!! It's the BEST!!
You look cute!! We need to hang out sometime, maybe go to dinner or something, have you over for a BBQ when it stops raining ect. And we need to have a "girls" night too. that would be fun. :0)
Post a Comment