Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Five Tag (Thanks Erin!)

10 years ago:

Well 10 years ago I was 14 and living at home (of course). Freshman and home schooled (LAME!) I really wanted to go out a lot because I was always at home. I was hanging out with Erin States, Rebecca Brown, and Ashley Mathie alot. Really into church and going to the dances, and YW. I wished I was in school...ha, and I really liked this guy named Michael. lol...good times. Oh, and girls camp was cool that year too...kinda.

5 years ago:

2003. I had just moved to Utah and was on my own. I started dating a guy named Daniel, and was working at The Training Table. I was bitter my parents made me move here, but now i'm glad. Not much else was going on then...I hung out with Rebecca Brown a lot still, and missed my family and Alicia Dyer like crazy!! I got to go home that summer, but then I was dying to move out again. Ha. typical girl...can't make up her mind.

5 months ago:

December: I turned 24 that month, and Vince and I went to Wisconsin to visit my family for Christmas. Vince started a new job that was a BIG help for us. We stopped working together after almost 3 years of doing so. It was bittersweet.

5 things on my to-do list:

1. Transfer Money so I don't overdraw before payday =)
2. Pick up a Check Balancing book from wells fargo
3. Dishes
4. Play with Abby
5. Hug my husband

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Fanta Soda!
2. Ritz bitz
3. cheese
4. Fiesta Cheese its
5. 7 layer bars

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Pay off our house...and then give it to someone that needs it.
2. Buy another HUGE house
3. Buy more animals...(I know, I just can't get enough!)
4. Donate of course
5. And take everyone I know on a shopping spree...for houses and cars!!!!

5 of my BAD habits:

1. Blogging when I should be working -- absolutely
2. Biting my nails -- oh yea!
3. Not keeping my mouth shut when something annoys me.
4. Spending money I don't have -- right on the nose!
5. Always wanting more when I should be happy with what we have.

5 places I have lived:
1. Livermore, CA
2. Tracy, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Orem, UT
5. Springville, UT

5 jobs I have had:

1. In-Shape City
2. Wallies
3. The Training Table
4. Modus
5. Doba

5 things people don't know about me:

1. I played Paino for 5 years when I was younger -- don't worry, I still suck! (but i'm still happy I took it)
2. I've moved 8 times in the last 5 years.
3. I'm madly in Love with my husband (maybe you already knew that =)
4. I paid for my own braces when I moved out to Utah because I wanted them so bad (making like $7.50 an hour!!)
5. I wore an eye patch on my left eye, when I was in like first grade because I would go cross eyed. They wanted to make my right eye stonger. (the people I work with get a kick out of that).

5 people that I tag:
1. Rebecca Brown
2. Evonne Sell
3. Kristy Guzman
4. Jayni Brenchley
5. Katie Paxman

Have fun guys!!!

No comments: