Saturday, May 17, 2008

UTAH LAKE



Today we had GREAT weather finally. The start of summer has finally come. We decided to go up to Utah Lake and spend some time there. We had never really done anything there besides take pictures, so we thought it would be fun. But the whole time we were there, all we thought about was how cool it would be if we had a boat. Everyone was out with their boats, so it just made us jealous and want to work towards one. Too bad we have no idea where we would keep it, but we still want it. ha. We looked at some seadoo's as well, but they are just as expensive, so that wasn't good. One day we will have a boat. We might be too old to go on it, but we will have it =)

Here are some pictures from our day there.

4 comments:

Richter's said...

Jill, it looked like you guys had a lot of fun at the Utah lake, and it is great you had a nice sunny day as well.

Kristy said...

cute cute!! You know...I have only been there once. We should go again. It would be a cute place to take pictures. (im addicted to photography, sad I know..)

Kehl Fam said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Yay, I can now add you to my list! :) You look great and happy. Thanks for the nice comment!

I completely agree with you on David A! I too, have never followed AI until this season, it's been so fun!

Take care!

Jobi Niu said...

Fun! Everyone calls Uttah Lake "Poo ta lake", but I LOVE it! I have so many memories there! Love the weather, but no way s it supposed to drop to 60* UGH! I MISS JAYNI SO MUCH!