Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MY NIECE IS BETTER THAN YOURS

I'm sure everyone could say they have the best kids ever, but I'm sorry....no one tops my niece. She is so funny, outgoing, entertaining...and she gets it all from her mom =). I'm so lucky to have her in our family, and I just wanted everyone to know. I can't wait to see her and her family again. Eventhough they just live in Salt Lake, it seems life always keeps my busy. So I just wanted to tell them I Love them and we need to hang out more!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

aaah, thanks Jill! You are so nice. =) It was a pleasant surprise to look at your blog to see pictures of us!! Thanks for making me smile!!

Kristy said...

She definatly is cute!! I remember when she was born. Good ole' macromedia days!! It was such a LONG time ago.

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

She is so darn cute! I looked at your sister in laws blog and I would have to say she is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen! Good thing she doesn't take after her aunt Jill! :)