Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Room Decor

Yesterday we were out shopping and decided to buy a mirror for a room. Thanks to the help if Ikea, and us, we thought of this -- what do you think?
















(Ignore the finger prints ALREADY!)

We also hung up a saying on our wall above our window. I know people have mixed feelings about these things, but I love them, and want them all over. But we started with just one...
















I want to put one down stairs in our living room next that is going to be a lot bigger. Any suggestion on what it should say??

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh I LOVE it! I like those saying things too. That's a perfect one for a bedroom. In the living room, you could say Families are Forever or something like that. I don't know. I want to do "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" in our room.

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

I think it looks really cute! I love those sayings too- I think we have 4 of them in our house! We have "All Because Two People Fell In Love" above our bed with Jack's pictures in black and white above it! I also think we have the exact same headboard in our guest bedroom! Ya we're cool like that!

Alia Calano said...

i love those saying things..where did you get it!?

Rebecca said...

Yes come visit me this weekend!