Last night around 7:20 I'm enjoying the idea of just laying in bed watching tv
, and falling asleep early when Vince yells up to me "Hey, Jill! what are you doing?" I yell back " Watching TV." So he says back "Well, get ready, we are going to the movies now!" What?! What gave him the idea I wanted to go out?? So he tells me he wants to go see Iron Man and he wants to go see it now. It starts at 7:30. So after whining for about 3 minutes I give in and go with him. I was not happy to see this movie but I was hopeful since I didn't want to see Transformers, and it ended up being one of my favorite movies. Well, I'm biting my tongue now. It was one of the better movies I have seen. The main actor was amazing, and I would highly recommend it to anyone going to the movies! And that was our night.
, and falling asleep early when Vince yells up to me "Hey, Jill! what are you doing?" I yell back " Watching TV." So he says back "Well, get ready, we are going to the movies now!" What?! What gave him the idea I wanted to go out?? So he tells me he wants to go see Iron Man and he wants to go see it now. It starts at 7:30. So after whining for about 3 minutes I give in and go with him. I was not happy to see this movie but I was hopeful since I didn't want to see Transformers, and it ended up being one of my favorite movies. Well, I'm biting my tongue now. It was one of the better movies I have seen. The main actor was amazing, and I would highly recommend it to anyone going to the movies! And that was our night.
3 comments:
Jill! Hey, what's up? Thanks for the comment on our blog and we hope everything's going well!
Hey Vince and Jill, oh we miss you guys. Good to see you're alive. We NEED to catch up.
Vince, dude, anything new on the car? I've modded the heck out of the Forester, you'd be proud...and peeing your pants. love you guys
Iron man WAS awesome.
Post a Comment