Monday, February 1, 2010

Half Way...

And STILL can't believe it!


How is it possible I'm already 20 weeks?

This whole thing is flying by and all I can think is "am I really ready?"
It feels like just yesterday I was finding out I'm pregnant.
We have wanted this for a while, and I've always assumed it would go by soooo sllloooww.
But it hasn't at all!!
June will be here in NO TIME!



Things are still going great.
I guess I always thought I would have to more to complain about, but I really don't.

I love planning for it.

I love feeling her.
I love talking about it.
I love everything (except attemping to sleep some nights :P)



School is going great for Vince as well.

I think we officially have a month down, and 2 1/2 more to go!
They are working him hard, but he is liking it and that is all I can ask for.



Heres to another wonderful 20 weeks!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very cute picture. And Very cute shirt!

Debbie said...

You look beautiful as always! Can't wait to see that little girl. mom

Lara said...

you have the cutest baby bump!!

The Hills said...

Love this! I was wondering if you'd do a 20 wk post. And I love that things are going well and that you love being pregnant! You should write more like this one. They're fun to read :)

jayni & ben said...

Cutie. Kind of sucks I have to be pregnant with you and your skinny little butt. haha Just kidding. It has been great. Can't wait to meet her :)