Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our weekend project...

Was setting up this...

I love LOVE LOVE it! We finally got the babies room cleaned out last weekend, and I really wanted the crib set up because I'm impatient like that :) It was a big job, but luckily we had my brother there to help Vince. I think it is coming together nicely.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I want that rocking chair!! oh, yea, I can use it when I come!! mom

Richter's said...

very nice.. Soon June will be here and a new bundle of joy to keep you up every night. That rocking chair will be used a lot!!

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you got a chair. You'll be so happy you have it. Can I borrow it when I have another baby? =)

Holly Steffen said...

love it!! HOW exciting!!

alicia said...

Love love love it. Can't wait to see all the bedding!!

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

It looks adorable already! What a lucky little girl!!