...On Pregnancy (and baby) thus far :)
-It seems like I always have an opinion on what I'm going through but not enough people to listen :)
-Maternity clothes SUCK! I'm swimming in them, but yet my regular pants hurt. I don't understand why they can't make in between pants that don't cost me $100s of dollars :(
-I can feel her move daily, and I LOVE it.
-I look forward to EVERY doctor visit like I'm headed to the candy store!!
-I never got sick in the first trimester, and I'm thankful for that every day!! I want to cry for those that do get sick, because it is hard enough without being sick.
-I'm an emotional wreck!!! There are alot of things I want to cry about that are soooo dumb I'm embarrassed to even talk about them. Like how much I miss this kid when he goes to school almost every night!! --
(SO handsome!)
And then other days I'm bouncing off the walls excited about everything that is to come.
-I feel 10 times bigger than I look. ha
-I'm becoming forgetful. Luckily it isn't the important things but more like "which side do I pump my gas on again???" lol
-I bought my first item for the baby!!! -- this bedding set!
-Getting a cold while pregnant is the worse! Going to the pharmacy and asking what you can take and them giving you that pitty look like "nothing -- deal with it" stinks!
-But no matter what, I CAN NOT wait for things to come. I'm so excited and more thrilled than anything because it has been a long time commin for us.


14 comments:
I agree with all of these things... well except I didn't just feel big... I WAS big! Have you gotten a belly band? I couldn't have survived being pregnant without it. You can wear your old pants pretty much until the end of the pregnancy with one!
Good luck and I'm so excited for you!
Love the post. Love you. Love Vince. And mostly love your baby girl :)
I was gonna suggest the belly band, you can get them at target for like 16 bucks and they work great! super cute bedding, have you picked a name yet? oh i am so excited for you :)such a cute pregnant mommy
Look at you and your cute little belly! Keep up the pictures :)
cute cute girl! I agree with you 100% :) I'm so glad you weren't sick. it's awful. haha.. you know, i've talked about it 10 thousand times. but love you and i'm so stinkin' excited for you and PS cry your eyes out. haha.. it's okay to be emotional when you're preggers. lol i used to cry at like, tim mcgraw songs hahah.. like BAWL not just cry.
Aww Jill :) :)
You know what I did for both of my pregnancies? Bought a pair of jeans (http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?catId=cat90120&productId=1432_7570) those were the ones :)
one size bigger it worked perfectly until the last like 4 weeks. Then they worked really great after the baby for awhile too :)
Amen to all of that!!! I can't believe you can feel her already!! I couldn't up until my 20th something week...(and even then I am not quite sure that it was her movin!!)
Um... you couldn't be cuter! MY gosh. You're TINY. Love your hair too. Her bedding.. nope. LOVE.
i love that set. i want a girl!! ;)
I loved reading this! You should write lots more like it :) I remember feeling the same way the first time...but I got sick lots. You look amazing!
i LOVE you!!
CONGRATS on the baby girl! I love the bedding set. Where did you get that? And you are the cutest preggo girl EVER!
You are looking so super cute!! Keep posting pics of yourself, I love it :)
You look VERY cute!
Post a Comment