My cats :(
Last weekend we decided it was time to get rid of our cats.
I know most people don't care, or even like cats, but we were attached.
We got out cats (Roxy and Charlie) 4 years ago before we were even married.
I remember going to PetSmart and we couldn't decide on one, and they were sisters, so we got both.
We were soooo excited.
Sadly with having a baby, and keeping the house clean, we decided it was time to let them go.
I swore I wouldn't be one of those people that gives away their animals because it wasn't convenient anymore, but here I am...one of them.
I really didn't think I would be that bothered, or sad but the day after they were gone, I was a WRECK! You couldn't look at me without seeing me cry.
I think it was more the change that got to me (and pregnancy), plus the sentimental value they held.
But the good news is, I just called the new owner, and they said they are doing great.
I'm just sooo grateful to have found a great (might even say better) home for them.
I know it was for the best!
But I will always miss them.

3 comments:
oh sad! we had to get rid of a brother and sister we had a few years ago because of our situation and it was SO hard! glad you found good owners- makes such a difference!
Aww I'm sorry Jill :( I totally understand why you are so sad.
Awww that's a sweet picture. Just think about how much better it will be for them. You made a good decision.
Post a Comment