VERY CUTE CANT WAIT TO SEE HER IN PERSON
So excited for you guys Jill!! Can't wait to see more baby in the belly pictures :)
Aw! I was totally thinking girl! Now you've totally got one up on me ;)
Congratulations, they have so many cute clothes for girls!
wow that's a great picture of her! thanks for sharing~ she'll be here before you know it so get ready :)
Wooooo Hooooo! SOOOOO excited for you Jill! Alyssa is expecting a baby girl too - due July 5th. When's your due date?
woot woot. can't believe it is a girl. I love her already!!
WHAT A DOLL! I can't wait to see her, she will be gorgeous! Congrats you two!
Yay! We are both having girls:)I am so excited for you guys!!!
YAY!!! She's be so freaking cute!! Can't wait. Her Oakley, and T-Ray will be bestest friends :]
Congratulations! How exciting:)
Yayyyyyyy! I'm SO EXCITED for you guys!
She is going to be the cutest little girl ever! Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
VERY CUTE CANT WAIT TO SEE HER IN PERSON
So excited for you guys Jill!! Can't wait to see more baby in the belly pictures :)
Aw! I was totally thinking girl! Now you've totally got one up on me ;)
Congratulations, they have so many cute clothes for girls!
wow that's a great picture of her! thanks for sharing~ she'll be here before you know it so get ready :)
Wooooo Hooooo! SOOOOO excited for you Jill! Alyssa is expecting a baby girl too - due July 5th. When's your due date?
woot woot. can't believe it is a girl. I love her already!!
WHAT A DOLL! I can't wait to see her, she will be gorgeous! Congrats you two!
Yay! We are both having girls:)I am so excited for you guys!!!
YAY!!! She's be so freaking cute!! Can't wait. Her Oakley, and T-Ray will be bestest friends :]
Congratulations! How exciting:)
Yayyyyyyy! I'm SO EXCITED for you guys!
She is going to be the cutest little girl ever! Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment