Monday, January 4, 2010

Holidays

This holiday was GREAT!
We did a lot of relaxing and hanging out with family.

For Christmas we go together with Vince's sisters and brother-in-law.
We ate all the food we possibly could, and watched Transformers 2.
We also played UNO for a while, and got very competitive :)
I got a wonderful bathrobe and diamond necklace from Vince.
He did way too much for me this year.

We managed to take one picture together:

Next was my birthday, and I LOVED it.
I got to spend the whole day with Vince!
We went shopping, and then to the doctors to hear out little baby's heartbeat again.
Afterwards Vince had a dr appt, and then up to SLC to eat at the Melting Pot.
I was so excited to eat there.
It was VERY good, but $110 good??
I don't think I could ever justify spending that kind of money again. lol
For my Birthday I got a Victorias Secret gift card and a carpet cleaning vacuum I really wanted.

Us at the Melting Pot


For New Years we went to Vince's Cousins house and hung out with some more family.
YES I made it till midnight...but that was about it. :)
12:01 I told Vince it was time to go home. haha.
We watched tons of movies, and again ate so much.
I don't know if eating all this food was a good idea.
I think the treadmill is calling my name now.

On New Years Day Shane (my brother) flew back into town and stayed with us a few days.
I love having him stay with us.
We watched more movies, and ate out a lot (seems to be the theme for our vacation).
Vince and I also managed to go to the Temple last weekend!
It is part of our News Years goal, we will be going more!

We had a lot of fun together, and I'm so sad it is over.
But...only good things to look forward to, like finding out what we are having FRIDAY!
I was so sure this whole time it would be a girl, and now I'm leaning the other way.
Either way, we are SOOO excited.

4 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

woohoo!!! i can't wait to hear. you don't even LOOK pregnant! :)

i thought carter was a girl RIGHT up until we opened the envelope (we were in the temple) and i looked at brian across the room and mouthed "its a boy. i know it"... and it was!!

looks like you had a great holiday. you deserve it!

Rebecca said...

You don't look pregnant at all. That's annoying. Eat more.

I can't wait to find out what the little alien is! I still think it's a boy, but if I'm wrong, I'll be happy too! You can't really go wrong with a baby- either way it's a happy thing!

Vanessa said...

Will you be good and post what it is on your facebook when you find out?

PS Becca is right feed that sucker eat some more food!! ;)

Although Becca remember with our firsts? It took awhile to get a tummy.

I am excited for you Jill :)

alicia said...

i say its a girl!! :) jill you look amazing!