Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Things I'm looking forward to...

My Work Christmas party (Dec 16th) - because I get free food (Tucanos!) :)




Vince's work Christmas party (Dec 18th) - because again, free food!!

Christmas - because It is my favorite holiday and I love everything about it.



My Birthday (Dec 28th)!! - The big 2-6.



New Years - because I love ATTEMPTING to stay up till midnight watching movies. lol.



Oh, and then June- when we will have...



Our First Baby!!!

27 comments:

alicia said...

Ok I've been waiting for months for this blog and I knew what it would say, and I STILL teared up!!!!!! I'm beyond excited for you guys and I can't wait for June!!!! I'm so happy baby king is on his/her (I'm guessing HER!!) way! You and Vince will be amazing parents and you totally deserve the amazing year ahead! I live you!!! Oh and, you should post a pic as soon as you start showing!! ;)

jayni & ben said...

Woot Woot!!! Jill I am still so happy for you :) Can't wait to meet the little one. June is going to be a good month!! The best :]

alicia said...

That should say I LOVE you lol. But hey I live for you too, whatever. Lol

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Hey!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly Steffen said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

JILL!!!! SO Excited for you guys! Seriously SO excited! Congrats!

Jobi Niu said...

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITING!! TOo bad you'll be TINY and I'll be a FATTY MC FATTY!! Our babies will all be friends.. CAN'T WAIT!! I'm excited to know what you're having.. hehehehhe CONGRATS!!! Love ya girl

-nick and whitley- said...

yay yayyyy yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) i don't think i can wait!!!!!!! i'm so excited to know what you're having!

Meghan said...

NO WAY! Congrats Jill! I love you and am so happy for you.

Amy said...

congratulations! june will be here before you know it!

Jared and Amy said...

Wow!!!! Congrats!!
We couldn't be happier for you!

Rebecca said...

I've been waiting forever for this blog too! I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet the little dear!

Katie said...

Awww how exciting!!! Congratulations Jill! :)

Christina Tara said...

Congrats guys!

Ashley said...

YEAH I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Being a mom is so much fun!

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Jill Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and Vince. Thanks for being such a good friend to Jayni. Can't wait to see two cute babies in June!!! Love you, Julie

Greg said...

Congratulations!!!

Kristy said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! I am soooo excited for you guys!! I can't wait to be your babysitter!! lol. Your going to be such cute parents!! I can't wait. :0)

Vanessa said...

I would like you to know when Lydia opened her present and I said to you uh oh you are going to spend a lot of money on clothes for your kid and you smiled weird

I KNEW

lol

Ginny said...

Ohh! So exciting! Congratulations!! When I read your comment the other day, I was wondering if you were...and YOU ARE!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

The Hills said...

Dur! That was me, by the way! I was signed into the wrong email... :)

bonnie said...

OMG jill! yay! super excited for you. i just clicked on here to see how you are doing over there in UT and wasn't expecting to have a slight jaw-dropping moment. you're so gonna be gorgeous sheik kind of pregnant and i can't wait to see pics when you start showing :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Me again - congrats again :) Will you email me your address so we can send you a Christmas card?!? paigetaylorevans@gmail.com

THANK!

Lara said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! so excited for you guys!!
How have you been feeling so far???

Christy said...

So, so super excited for you! I'm with Bonnie, you are going to be the cutest pregnant girl in Utah :) Can't wait to see pictures and read updates!

Kimberly said...

ohhhh-emmmmm-geeeee! I had NO idea! Glad I got the itch to check up on your blog. CONGRATS!!!

Greg said...

Congrats guys. We're happy for you.