Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for my ASL Class. I know you are all dying for a update :) It is the best. I love our teacher, I love learning it, and I love doing it. Everything about it excites me! My friend is also taking it with me, and we bought a DVD last week hoping we could learn more. Wish me luck.

Also on a side note, we bought a dishwasher this week, so we are officially done with the kitchen updates. I'm soooo happy to be done, and if anyone knows me...I ONLY buy things that are a bargin...so the final number is $1745 for the tile, and stainless steel appliances! But wait...that doesn't include selling all of our old appliances...so minus $640 from that an you get = $1105!! Can you believe that?! I'm pretty happy about it. It pays to do the work yourself...and look for bargins.

No comments: