Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ASL


So today is my first day of Class!! woohooo. I'm taking American Sign Language, in attemps to be good at signing. ha, wish me luck. I think it is so interesting to watch others sign, so I thought I would take a class, and see if it was something I might be able to do. I hope I learn a lot!!

7 comments:

-nick and whitley- said...

wowww!! really?! oh my gosh!! let me know if you need a class buddy or something!! i would LOVEE to go to learn that!! i worked with the special ed kids all through highschool and i BEGGED everyone to teach me but i never learned much! that'll be fun for ya!

Unknown said...

I took ASL in Highschool, and I absolutely loved it!! My teacher was amazing, and taught us all sorts of fun stuff. We even learned how to sign to all the "cool" songs back then that were on the radio. You are going to have a blast!

Rebecca said...

Wow how fun! You surprise me all the time

jayni & ben said...

I am so excited for class. We are going to be the bomb at signin. HECK JYAAA!!! And we might just be the hottest in the class too. hahaha

alicia said...

oh how fun!!! i didnt realize you started class today!!!! i hope you guys have fun and learn lots! :)

Christina said...

Jake and I are taking ASL 2 this semester and love it. We've been teaching it to our little one since she was 4 months old. I'm sure you'll love the class, it's a lot of fun. Good luck!

Bassetts said...

It is super fun. Hope you enjoy!