This last weekend I was able to go to California and see Alicia. We spent the weekend hanging out and preparing for her wedding in 3 weeks! She had her Bachelorette party while I was there, and it was a blast. I miss her all the time, and I'm so glad she is getting married to such a great guy! I can't wait to be in her wedding.

Mandy Alicia and I

Kimmy, Stefaine, Me and Alicia (some of the bridal party)
And here are her gorgeous babies :)


5 comments:
I want to go to Cali the week you are going for her wedding!!! =) I'm still tryin' to convince Paul that it's okay to go!
THose babies are amazing! YOu look HOT! Love the hair girl..
I am going back to Cali cali cali. I want to go dancing with a bunch of girls. Heck yaaaa!! You are such a little hottie.
awww i love it!!! im so glad you came!! and i'm pretty sure houses are going up for sale like hotcakes around here (whatever the heck that means) soooo yea. how bout you and vince mosey on over my way and PARK! :) i cant wait to see you in 2 1/2 weeks (O..M..G) usually its such a sad goodbye but this one was my favorite (in terms of goodbyes, which are never good anyway) bc you said you'll see me in 3 weeks! that's pretty much a record! love it!:) AND as you can tell i've been cooped up in a house for 4 days with no adults and am now sitting in a cubicle and could really just talk everyones ear off. *breathe.*
k love you and love the blog and love your face!!!
<3
I like your gray shirt. So stylish
Post a Comment