



Alicia and Mikey giving their thanks

Also, Here are some picture from the sleep over we had the night before. We were all able to get ready together, which was awesome since we didn't get to bed till around 3am! But Alicia made sure we were up at 7:30 getting things done :)
Our Shoes we were so proud of. (Black is the bride)

The back of our dresses (everyone had their color)

Our shoes again

The night before

Watching Alicia get her hair done

More pictures to come once Alicia sends them to me when she is back from CANCUN!! woohoo!
MORE:
Bridesmaids-
Me

Stefaine

Ashley
5 comments:
I love the colors of the high heels!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Looks adorable!
CUTE!!! I want all those shoes. So stinking cute. You are so pretty Jill. I am happy you had fun but I don't ever want you to leave me again:]
Love all the shoes! What a fun idea - bummer i'm already married!j/k Thanks for all the name suggestions! Funny you should suggest "Jill"! But wouldn't it be so cute to have Jack and Jill?
Awww....she was a gorgeous bride! I love the dresses...and the shoes! What is a slpee?
How fun! I would have never thought to do something in NEON colors, but it seems to work :)
Post a Comment