Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thankful Thursdays


I'm thankful for my brothers. This week I've have the chance to hang out with them a lot and I LOVE every minute of it. My little brother Jake is in town and we are having so much fun having him here. Also, Shane came down from BYU-Idaho last night to spend this weekend with all of us, and Paul is just in SLC, but I never see him as much as I would like. As we get older, it seems we get busier and busier, so this week has been fun to finally all get together and hang out. I just want them to know how much I love them.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

cute picture!! I love my brothers too!! Brothers are the BEST. (I love my sister too) But brothers are really cool!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for helping Paul out last night. He was super THANKFUL!! My new light fixture looks fabulous! The guys that came to install the new counter tops today took the old. YIPEE!! I will post pictures tonight (hopefully) of the new stuff. =) We ended up having to buy a new faucet too...Paul was mad...long story! But I like it. lol
Brothers are FABULOUS! Who is the one in the pink shirt!? Hottie! =) I had to say it!

Rebecca said...

Awww...brothers are the best.