Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

It seems to becoming a trend to do Thankful Thursdays as one of your blogs, so I thought I would join in, since it is such a good idea :)


Today I'm thankful for Weddings. I know that sounds weird, but i LOVED my wedding and somedays I would give anything to do it all again. It was such a wonderful day, and everyone was so happy. I loved every minute of it...the temple, friends, family, FINALLY having Vince all to myself :)....EVERYTHING. It was such a wonderful day, and I'm so thankful for it. I'm also thankful for everyone that helped out. I'm not sure if I told everyone that, but I think everyone had a hand in making it the best day ever!















































2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh I totally wish I could do my wedding all over. So much fun.

Kristy said...

Im thankful for weddings too. I wish we could have gone to yours. But you know...lol. You look so cute. This is the first time ive seen any of your wedding pictures!!
I LOVE your dress.