Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Provo Canyon

Vince and I love to walk the trail up Provo Canyon every Sunday.
This last Sunday we took out dog with us and made her climb up
some rocks to see how she would do.
She was great. We also made her jump in the bottom of
the waterfall to see if she would sink or swim. haha.
She swam, so we were very proud. haha.




Also Yesterday I told work I wasn't coming back after all.
I'm so excited that I'm able to stay home with my baby.
She means everything to me and I really can't believe I'm able to be home with her.
She definitely is my whole world :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am glad you will be able to stay home with her! Being a stay at home mom is the best and totally worth any sacrifices you might have to make. Enjoy her, she is so stinkin cute!

Unknown said...

yeeehaw. so happy you get to stay home with kenslee!

The Copelands said...

No more Doba?? How will they survive without you? Lucky you to be home with your cute girl! If we were only all so lucky:)

Tami Casper said...

Best choice you'll ever make! So happy for you!