Friday, August 6, 2010

Bowling with the fam

Yesterday I went bowling with some of my family.
Vince couldn't come because of work :(
We had so much fun.
We got to hang out with my brothers new gf,
and get all the cousins together!!
(so cool to say!)



Don't judge...it works like a charm :)

It is soooo much fun having Devin almost the same age as Kenslee.
They are going to be best frousins as Jayni would say :) (cousins/friends)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was sooo fun!! Thank you for coming, and bringing baby girl.

The Hills said...

Have I told you how amazing you look?? How many weeks is she (?), and you look like you're right back to your skinny self! :)

jayni & ben said...

Jill King i freaking love you. i would be so sad if we were not besties. i am lucky to have you. I love that you used frousin :) haha. Deven and Kenslee are sooo cute cousins. It will be lots of fun watching them run around together.

Christina said...

I'm ok with anything that helps to keep the pacifier in! Very inventive!