Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kenslee got a new pillow yesterday so her head doesn't become
any flatter in the back :)

I have no idea how good it is going to work, because the instructions say just position their head away from the flat spot and wala! Well...I think they forgot to mention that babies don't EVER sit still!

Kenslee also slept in her crib last night. I thought it would be a good idea but then quickly remembered that I would have to get up every 5 minutes to put her pacifier in her mouth. She went to bed around 9, slept till 12 and I was so tired, that I just brought her back in our room because I didn't want to keep getting up. Then she ate at 330am and I put her back in her crib. I finally took her out of her crib at 530am when I had yet to fall asleep, and she was crying. Soo...it was a good effort on my part :)





She is quite the happy baby in the morning :)




4 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Oh I hope it works for her. Helmets are NO fun! Good luck with it and I wish I would have known about the pillows when I could have used one! Oh ya, and she is beautiful and I still want to come see you guys. We should meet for lunch one day. I could leave Jack with his Grandma and have a girls date!

Unknown said...

oh, and good effort on the crib. i love snuggling with devin in bed, too bad he doesn't like it as much as i do.

Danae Curtis said...

She is sooo stinkin' cute! I can already tell I'm going to need to get one of the pillows for Sydney because she will only sleep on one side of her head. haha.

Shannon Mariner said...

Oh my goodness. She is just gorgeous! I love it! Congrats on becoming a stay at home mom! You are the cutest mom. AH i just love you!