Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting ready with exactly ONE MONTH to go!!

I think things are finally coming together.
We have the babies room all ready :)
I could not be more anxious to get this ball rolling.
When people ask if I'm ready, my response is the same.
I'm ready to not be pregnant, but not ready to have a kid!
But I guess they come together, so If I'm going to be ready for one,
I better be ready for the other.
Here are some pictures of her room.
It is a little cluttered, but most of that stuff will be throughout the house once she is here,
and not all stuffed in her room.

The crib and bassinet (that we need to put in our room eventually)
Nightstand that I FINALLY got around to painting white! Also a cluttered basket of toys I plan to clean up.
Window, and decor that I plan to buy a shelf for very soon.
Rocker and dresser, plus a baby frame that will display our baby very soon and not some random baby. lol
Bags packed (75%), Car seat ready...and display of bows :)

This last weekend Vince and I also got some pictures taken by a good friend. I think they turned out great. Here are just a few of them, but you can always go to her site to see more!!





7 comments:

The Hills said...

I love the colors you chose for her room! Perfect! So exciting that she'll be here so soon :) And you two are the cutest. Kristy did such a good job.

Have a great day! xo

Lara said...

What?? you're not going to leave that random baby in the picture frame?? I WANT THE FRAME BACK!! (LOL)
BTW- the nursery looks sooo cute, and you guys look amazing in the pictures!

Jobi Niu said...

HEr room is UNREAL!! Ahhh it's getting SOO close Jill! CRAZY. How adorable are those pics of you and Vince??

Unknown said...

Looks like you are ready. I need shelves for Devin's room still, and he is 2 months old. Slowly I am getting motivation. LOL.

The pictures turned out so adorable. So glad that you got some taken.m Are you going to frame one and put it in the babes room?

Anonymous said...

My favorite are the last two pics. She'll be here before you know it!

jayni & ben said...

i love her room and i love you and vince. Hotties!!! You are almost there :)

Danae Curtis said...

Her room is sooo cute! She's going to love it when she pops outta there. =) You and your hubby are just too cute!