Last weekend I had my baby shower.
It was awesome.
My best friend Alicia, from California was able to come as well!
I'm so thankful for all the people that showed up and of course all the people that helped plan it.
Thank you to everyone that sent gifts/came/even said congrats.
It really means a lot.
It was awesome.
My best friend Alicia, from California was able to come as well!
I'm so thankful for all the people that showed up and of course all the people that helped plan it.
Thank you to everyone that sent gifts/came/even said congrats.
It really means a lot.










5 comments:
There really is babies everywhere.
I am glad that I was able to come.
You didn't get a picture with Jayni and Jobi??
Beautiful shower, Jill! I'm so glad Alicia was able to be there!
Jill that was fun!! Glad we came. YOu ahve really cute friends and family.. Can't wait for your babes.. she'll be GORGEOUS!! Hang in there, you can do it.
looked so fun!!
that baby is ADORABLE. <3 your little girl will be just as cute, i'm SURE
oh. my. goodness. how cute is that baby face?! i don't even know those people and i want to hold that baby. lol
and you my friend are looking cuter the closer you get to your due date. teach me please!!
Post a Comment