Friday, April 30, 2010

Graduation

Last night Vince Graduated from the Utah Fire and Rescue Academy.
I COULD NOT be prouder of him.
He has worked so hard this last semester between 40+ hours at work
and 25+ hours at school each week.
He did amazing to me.
We got their early so he could show me everything and take pictures.
I know family is dying to see them, so here they are:



First Award of the night for Vince: Most Pull Ups in a minute - 38!!!!

Showin me how that was done :)

The Graduating Class!

Vince receiving his certification Of completion:



Friends from class:



Vince's Sister and BIL

Matt, coming out to support Vince!!

The building they would burn


I had to jump in for some of the pictures :)

The tower they would have to run up and down daily!!

Vince being silly

Vince's oxygen tank (he was number 34)

Vince's locker







My gorgeous firefighter husband :)




8 comments:

Debbie said...

Great pictures! Congratulations to Vince. Wait till that little girl wants to ride in the firetruck with daddy!! Fun times ahead.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Congratulations - that's a big deal!!

Jared and Amy said...

Congrats!! That is awesome!

Kimberly said...

Yay! So what's his next step to getting on at a department? My dad was a firefighter for 30 yrs and I LOVED growing up a firefighter's kid, so I'm thrilled for your family to have the same experience. Congrats!

Jobi Niu said...

THat's freakin awesome! GOOD JOB VINCE. Um.. pretty sure I couldn't do one pull up. hahaha Jill ya fetchin hottie.. SO CUTE PREGO

Greg said...

ok so I thought I had checked your blog more often, but I haven't seen the last 3 posts! Anyway, you look so cute all pregnant, and as for the rough delivery, I wouldn't worry too much. Both of my pregnancies have been very good compared to others, and with Anberlin the delivery wasn't too bad, but I do recommend the epidural. It made it so I could almost enjoy everything and have good memories! Congrats to Vince that is awesome!!!

Greg said...

Congrats! you guys are awesome and we miss you.

Rebecca said...

Yay! Congratulations to Vince! He's amazing. And I like his shirt.