So if you have a good pregnancy, does that mean you are doomed when it comes delivery time? I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and It seems like the ones that have the worst pregnancy, have the best delivery. I can't say I've had anywhere near a bad pregnancy...so I'm definitely not ready for what is to come with delivery. But who knows...maybe that will all change in the next 10 weeks :)

I've been really bad at blogging lately and that thought of actually doing it makes me tired. Don't ask me how I don't have the energy to blog, but you want me to paint a room??...sure. These last two weeks have been full of projects, and I just love it. We started painting our house 2 years ago and never finished (yes I know...2 years is a long time!). I've been home alone a lot since Vince is going to school, so finally I just decided it was time to get busy. So I finished painting the downstairs, and my brother came into town this last weekend and helped (and by "helped" I mean did all the work) scraping all the grout from the tile in our kitchen so we could re-grout it again (correctly). I'm so excited to finally not have unfinished projects everywhere!
This week we also set up the babies dresser. I think finding a dresser was one of the hardest decisions I've made so far. I made it way too complicated, but it turned out good. Next time I will try not to read as many reviews on the dresser. I think we have decided not to paint her room, mostly because it will be a lot of work, and we can't agree on a color. lol I don't think she will mind, so I'm over it.

Things have definably changed in the last 5 weeks. I'm ginormous! (well that is how I feel). It is really hard to sit all day at work (maybe that is why I like doing projects at night?) and I have to pee 200 times a day (TMI? possibly.) I had no idea what is was like to have someone sitting on your bladder, but I definitely know now. I'm ALWAYS hot (poor coworkers), and no matter how much makeup I put on, I feel like I look tired. I'm really not that tired. And I eat like no ones business. I can be so full from food, but its like I have a separate pocket for junk food I need to fill up as well :). These seem like minor things, but when they all add up in one day...It makes for a rough night sometimes. But I'm still so excited. I think I go in her room 5 times a day and just sit in there thinking about how much fun it will be to have her here! I can't wait to dress her up and cuddle with her all day :) I might be in for a reality shock, but for now...just let me believe she is going to be my personal doll!
10 weeks to go and I really Can't Wait!
10 comments:
strange...did you mean to put it all in webdings??
can't read any of it.
aah...there are the words.
I had a bad pregnancy, and a bad delivery with Devin.
I had a bad pregnancy, and a GREAT delivery with Savannah.
I don't think that it matters. Don't stress...easier said than done.
You look fab.
You are still looking like the cutest prego on the planet! So excited for you..a girl is just perfect for you and you are going to have so much fun with her :)
I had a great pregnancy and a great delivery. And a great baby.
The peeing thing started DAY 1 with me. I have no sympathy for you since you only have to deal with it for 10 more weeks.
And you're not huge. You're adorable.
I think I had a pretty good pregnancy and pretty good delivery, so don't worry!
BTW you look adorable, and don't look as big as you think, the belly will keep on growing even though there are ties when you don't believe it could strech out anymore!!!
Keep on thinking she will be your personal doll. You were mine and you actually were great as a baby with letting me try all sorts of little outfits on. Even then you seemed to like new little outfits and you didn't cry when I tried them all on you! So keep thinking this way. She will probably be just like you. Great! Mom
Um...you couldn't look cuter!! Wow. I'm SO EXCITED for you!! Ahhhh... She really will be your personal doll. Oakley is mine and I LOVE it!
It's coming up so soon! Thanks for finally updating LOL I was wondering where you were at with things! You'll have to post pics of the nursery once you've got everything ready.
Dont worry, she WILL be your personal doll. Haha. At least Camryn has been mine and it's so much fun. I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you're going to have her while i'm gone in San Diego! Can't wait to see her when I get back!
I just love it! You were so meant to have a little girl.
Post a Comment