JILL!! Thank you so much for posting our profile stuff on your blog! You are soooo sweet!! It really means a lot to us!!
Did your baby kick while you held Vin? Lydia kicked like crazy every time I held a new niece or nephew (which was a lot, since I had 2 nieces and a nephew born before she was born).
AWww... what a cute baby! What a CUTE AUNT!! ;) That's fun that you had a "movie night" with your niece.
hello cute aunty!! :) awwww!!
I love your crib bedding and car seat cover and all your fun crafty things! Good work! =)
oh you dont' even know how happy this post makes me!! :) That little girl loves you so much!
I never did say...thanks for coming to the hospital.Loves.Where did the past year go. =(
Post a Comment
7 comments:
JILL!! Thank you so much for posting our profile stuff on your blog! You are soooo sweet!! It really means a lot to us!!
Did your baby kick while you held Vin? Lydia kicked like crazy every time I held a new niece or nephew (which was a lot, since I had 2 nieces and a nephew born before she was born).
AWww... what a cute baby! What a CUTE AUNT!! ;) That's fun that you had a "movie night" with your niece.
hello cute aunty!! :) awwww!!
I love your crib bedding and car seat cover and all your fun crafty things! Good work! =)
oh you dont' even know how happy this post makes me!! :) That little girl loves you so much!
I never did say...thanks for coming to the hospital.
Loves.
Where did the past year go. =(
Post a Comment