Wednesday night, Shane came down from BYU-Idaho, and we all went out to eat at Los Hermanos. I love that place, sometimes. You just have to be in the mood for Mexican food. Afterwards we rented a movie together, Hotel Rwanda. Vince and I had never seen it, but Shane had, and said it was really good. He was right. AWESOME movie. If you haven't seen it, do it!
Thursday, Vince, Shane and I went to Vince's grandparents for Thanksgiving dinner. Oh how I appreciate someone else cooking an amazing meal :). The food was sooo good, and I'm still eating it to this day. ha.
Friday, we didn't even attempt to get up in the morning. Crowded stores is just not our idea of fun. We waited till later on in the day, and went shopping a little. I got a cute new purse...and that is when I called it a successful shopping trip. Later on that day we all went to Rebecca's daughters birthday party. She was turning 2 years old! For her birthday we went and saw the Christmas lights at the temple.
(P.S. A new camera is on my list of things to get soon! -- any suggestions would be great)
Saturday, we of course slept in and did a little more shopping (Ikea, to buy the biggest comforter we could find so we would stop fighting over the covers at night. lol). We had to say goodbye to Shane on Saturday, but hopefully it won't be for too long. It was so nice having him stay with us. I love having family around.
Sunday was great as well. Went to Church, and enjoyed playing with our Nursery kids.
Hope everyone had a great Holiday!


2 comments:
Fun lil weekend!! Ours was too crazy.. I'm exhausted. Loved the pics. I can't wait to go see the lights at Temple Square. The weekend flew by too fast!! :(
LOVE Hotel Rwanda. Ryan and I saw it on Valentine's Day when we were engaged. Not exactly the most romance inspiring movie. But such a good movie- and it brings out some issues that really need to be out there.
Also LOVE Los Hermanos. I haven't been there in 3 years!
Also LOVE 2 year old birthday parties! Especially when they are my daughter's! Lol
Post a Comment