Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let's say Thanks

This was on my friends blog (Thrilled by the Thought) and I thought it was great to pass on. It only takes a few minutes.
Let’s Say Thanks program
Let’s Say Thanks is a way for you to very quickly send your
appreciation to a U.S. soldier.
Go to http://www.letssaythanks.com/,
pick a greeting card designed by a child,
choose a message (or write your own) and
Xerox will ship the card to somebody currently serving overseas.
Seriously. It’s that easy.
It costs nothing and it takes less than 2 minutes.
Even though it isn’t quite personal and we
won’t know who will receive our postcard,
I think it will be appreciated.
I think soldiers need reminders that civilians care.
And civilians need reminders that soldiers are doing
an incredibly difficult job.
Take a minute to send a card!
Thanks!

2 comments:

-nick and whitley- said...

Thanks for passing this on. I did one for me and one for Brynlee. :) I didn't know this site was out there!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Very inspirational - thanks for posting that, done and done.

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!