This weekend we went to St. George and had a BLAST! It's funny how you can go only 3 hours away and not spend all of your money and have such a great time. We did so many things this weekend and enjoyed just spending all of our time together. Here are some pictures from the 3-day weekend.
Here is where we stayed the first night. Jayni's Aunt was so nice to let us stay with her until our hotel room was available. Her house was amazing and we enjoyed every minute in amazement!





That night we went out to eat at Texas RoadHouse for the first time. I have heard some good things about it, and really wanted to go. I have to say the rolls were to die for just as everyone told me, but the food...ehhh. Not that great. No one said they had great food. I even got a steak hoping it would be great, and I wasn't impressed. o well...guess I will just have to go back for the rolls. :)
The next night we were able to layout with Jayni and Ben. Jayni is one of my best friends, and work buddy. They drove down with us.




After laying out all of us decided to take a hike up to Dixie rock. It was so much fun just to go around and explore everything. The boys were in heaven. haVince pretending to hold up the rock :)
Showing some handstand skills.


Aw, I thought this was cute with the Temple in the background





That day we also went and saw Terminator Salvation. We thought is was really good, but we love all of those action hero movies. Once that was over we went over to Craig's (Vince's good friend that is down there for summer sales) house and decided to go on another hike that goes into a cave. I didn't think it would be that cool, but we decided to go. It ended up being so awesome! We took a trail for about 15 minutes and then we came to a big hole in the ground, and you have to climb down it to get to the cave. Once we were down in the hole, we had to climb through all of these rocks to get to the end of the cave. Once you get to the cave it is lit up with glow sticks everywhere. It was awesome! I took some pictures but you can't see how cool it was since it was only lit up by glow sticks. People would break the glow sticks and spray them all over everyone and you would blend in with the rocks. It was really awesome to see.
Just imagine climbing this in the dark...we came really unprepared with only one flashlight for all of us.


Don't ask why some of the guys thought it would be cool to take off their shirts and hike...boys will be boys.


The next day we all went to Craig's pool and relaxed until we went to San Hallow Lake. Once we got there, we decided rock jumping was a great idea. ha. I don't know what I was thinking, and I'm NOT a brave person but I decided to try it. We got some good pictures of us jumping off the rock. Don't let the pictures fool you. I was shaking the whole time climbing up the rock and jumping. It took me a while to actually do it.



Oh boy!




Do you see me up there? I was so scared!!!

There I gooooooooooooo...



And now it is all over. I can't wait to go back again!





9 comments:
oh my heavens! your weekend looks like it was sooooo much fun!! dang! i'm jealous! i wish i had some hook ups down there! i would looove love love to play down there.. i've never been! :[ **tear** ps.. next time (if you go) get the ribs at texas roadhouse. muuch better! :] lol i'm sorry you had yuucky steak. darnit! you and vince are so so stinkin' cute. every single picture is adorable! love you guys!
That looks like so much fun! What a great weekend. Your swimsuit is SOOO FREAKING CUTE! Where did you get it!?
That looks like sooooo much fun!! I love all your pictures!! Your hubby is as silly and crazy as his cousin...I guess it must run in the genes! :)
JILL! HOw freaking fun! I'm SOOO jealous. Um.. your hair looks HOT girl. Lovin your swim suit. Looks like you guys had a blast, WAY CUTE pics
That blue bathing suit is adoooorable! Looks like you guys had a great time. =)
Hi Jill!! I had no idea you had a blog! But I guess everyone does now... I found the link on facebook.
Anyway, your St George trip looked super fun. Oh and I totally love your swimsuit, too!
SWEET. St. George is heaven. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun, and i love the bangs on you. They look great!
What a fun trip! I never would have jumped off those rocks so props to you for getting the courage :)
You are so brave! I can't believe you were able to climb up to that rock, much less get to the edge, and then JUMP! I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment