Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bowling

Well, it seems that I haven't blogged in quite some time. Most know why... but I thought I would let you know we are actually doing things. :)
Last night Vince and I went bowling with another couple. It was a lot of fun. First we went out to eat with some friends Vince works with, and then we went cosmic bowling. I'm an awful bowler, and last night wasn't any different. I did beat Vince in one game, and I had to take a picture of the score to prove it. But that will probably never happen again since he is a lot better.


The one game I did win :)
Vince showing his skills
Me trying to show some skills...
Steve and Vince
Vince and I Us again

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I like these pictures!! mom

Unknown said...

I love bowling. I was on a league once upon a time. Paul on the other hand can't find a ball to fit his ginorm thumbs. =)

jayni & ben said...

It is about time you update miss thang!! You two are cute :)

Jobi Niu said...

AWww.. how cute do you and Vince look?? My goodness, I just LOVE bowling. I used to be good at it, I suck NOW :(

-nick and whitley- said...

aww i wanna add to the "you're cute" trend! haha.. you guys look stinkin' cute. for reals yo. :]

alicia said...

you look soo good!!!! vince looks alright i guess...;) jk jk you guys look so cute, and im glad to see that big smile on your face!