Last night Vince and I went to the Celtic Women Concert. I'm sure most of you have no idea who that is, but they were amazing! They are a group of girls that sing and one girl that plays the violin crazy good :) We had a blast last night!
After the concert we went out to eat at IHOP. It was such a great night with Vince. Here is a link to one of their videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4r2kz3f1uA
Now just imagine that live :) AMAZING
4 comments:
I actually saw them on TV once! They were great. I'd love to see them in person.
wow! did Vince really like that?? i mean, it looks amazing but it doesn't seem like Vince would like that at all..haha
i am soooo happy you had a good time. I wish you guys took a picture though. I want to see how cute you looked.
Post a Comment