Monday, January 5, 2009

For Everyone....

...That lives close to their family...I'm JEALOUS!

This last week and a half I've been able to have my family here and it has been so great. They stayed with Vince and I for a few days, and I loved it. My mom would cook for us, and clean...my dad would keep us in line :), and my brother would put up with my shopping addiction! We had so much fun going to the movies, the mall, the temple, church, and watching tons of rented movies together. I really wish they lived closer so we don't have to go another 2 1/2 years before we all get together again.

Disneyland Sept '09! -- all of us better be there!

3 comments:

Erin Hoy said...

So I totally have an annual passport to Disneyland and I would love to see you!!!! Glad you had fun with your family :)

Unknown said...

tear. i am sad that our house feels empty again.

Rebecca said...

I know...I hate living far away. Why did we move to Utah again?