- GREAT Food
- Seeing my whole Family
- Giving Presents
- Spending Time Together
- Relaxing
...What More could I ask for?
Vince and I

Me and my brothers (Jake, Shane and Paul)

Opening Gifts

Vince and I relaxing

Vince and Savannah Relaxing

My Mom and Savannah

Vince and I again :)

Savannah and I

Savannah looking like a diva :)

Evonne and Savannah

Sell Family

King Family with Savannah
4 comments:
Its absolutely nice to see ALL of you together again, Hope it was a BLAST!!
Thank you for coming, and helping me stir! =) It was very nice to have you here! The pictures turned out nice. ;)
You guys look great!! Can't believe you get so dressed up for Christmas! :) We lived in our PJs!!
You guys look cute! I hope you had a good Christmas and birthday! I miss you... we really need to do something. It has been forever.
Post a Comment