WE MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY!


Snowboarding!!





It was my first time snowboarding this weekend, and I actually did really good. I was so worried I would hate it because everyone kept telling me their first time sucks. Well, I didn't think it sucked at all. I really liked it, and yes I fell a lot but it was so worth it.
(Vince and I are really looking forward to taking it up this winter...if I could only find the gear for cheaper!!! -- THANKS to everyone that let us borrow stuff)
8 comments:
Looks like fun snowboarding. I have never wanted to try it, because I hate being cold. Are you cold when you are out doing it?
How fun! I've always wanted to try to snowboard, but I'm scared :) haha - Glad you had a good time!
wooo!! good job! i'm glad you had fun your first time. i haaaated my first time. IN FACT! i went up the lift and down the mountain on my butt because i wouldn't try... haha..
Good job! I don't think I'll ever go again because I hated my first time.
I think it would be really fun, but Dale never will try with me. But whatcha going to do, gotta love him for it!!
Why didn't you start while we were living down there??? We could have had so much fun! I don't know if you already know these sites, but a couple good ones are steepandcheap.com or whiskeymilitia.com - They are both done by backcountry.com and they list one item at a time for a really good price, then they will refresh with a new item (there is a little timer going so you can see when a new thing is coming). But you can find some super good stuff on there- but you never really know whats gonna be on there.
ps- i should tell you that out of all the snowboard boots I ever tried on, Salomon were the most comfortable, even compared to the high end Burtons etc., and Burtons you only want to buy if you are buying Burton bindings as well.
yeah, we totally need to make a visit! But I'm not sure if I agree about the long boarding trash talk you're putting out there! I think long boarding is probably easier for me... and not as expensive! But still love snowboarding... and I guess the snow doesn't hurt as much as asphalt!
Post a Comment