Today has been so much fun! At work, our dept decided to find a family in need and buy them all gifts! It has been a blast to put this together. They have 4 children and we all bought something for them. Our boss bought a whole Christmas dinner for them, and we all took a kid and SPOILED them. It is so much fun. I'm not sure why I haven't done this every year?? I can't wait till they receive all of there gifts tonight. unfortunately I have to work, but I can't wait to hear about their reaction!
3 comments:
that is sooo awesome!! :) you're like santa, but way prettier. :)
How sweet! We did something similar at work but it was Giving Tree, where you take a card off the tree and shop for their wishlist. I like the idea of doing a whole family though!
yeah, doing that is ALWAYS FUN!! oh i love your blog!
Post a Comment