Thursday, July 1, 2010

Where is the time going??

I can't believe June is gone already!
I hate that time is going by so fast!
Kenslee is 3 weeks old and I'm loving every second but
if I could pay someone to slow time down, I'd do it in a heart beat!

This month has been nothing short of eventful.
Our gorgeous baby was born.
We celebrated Vince's first father's day.
Vince celebrated his 27th birthday on the 21st.
And soon we will be celebrating 4 years of wedded bliss :)

For Father's day/Vince's birthday we got him a new grill.
He has been dying for one, and I thought it was about time he got it.

(Vince being goofy. Ignore the ugly backyard.)

We also got pictures taken of Kenslee and they turned out amazing.
I can't wait to get all of them back, but here is one of them.

She really is my everything.
I had no idea how much I was going to love her before she was here.

That is about all the excitement from the King family.
We are enjoying having my mom here and can't wait till Grandma King gets here this weekend!

Happy 4th of July!!

6 comments:

The Hills said...

All happy things! Love it! And those photos are beyond sweet :)

Christy said...

I am in LOVE with that picture of her, the way her face is all squishy is just too precious!

Unknown said...

I need a grill...badly.

jayni & ben said...

hi. i freaking love you. i love her. i miss you and seeing you every day.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Okay. She is so precious. Sorry I randomly stumbled across your blog &couldn't resist telling you just how adorable she is.

Shannon Mariner said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS! I LOVE IT! You guys are so dang cute.