I keep meaning to download our pictures from Vegas, but I'm just too lazy. :) Last weekend Vince and I went to Vegas with another couple and had a blast. We walked EVERYWHERE! After the first night of being there, our feet hurt so bad, we could have called it a trip and went home. Ha. But we didnt. We went to 3 malls, and an outlet mall. Walked up and down the strip seeing the water show 4 times (LOVED!). We also went to some good restaurants, and rode the NY NY roller coaster. We had a blast. I love going on mini Vacations with Vince. I think it keeps us sane when work and school come around.
Vince just stated classes again and he is taking
15-16 credits this semester! I'm on my way to getting my hot firefighter :) -- Just love him.
Vince and I

NY NY

The Strip

Brad, Vince and I in front of the Bellagio
Water show

Vince and I after a long night of walking!
2 comments:
you guys are so cute! and your hair is so long! i love it!!! I'm glad you guys had a good trip! :)
Is Vince really going to be a firefighter?! I didn't know that, so totally cool. Looks like a fun trip! Vegas is crazy!
Post a Comment