This last weekend, Vince and I went up to
SLC to visit Rebecca, Ryan and Lydia,
and go on a fun hike with them.
There is a creek that runs in Memory Grove Park,
and you can walk in it, for what felt like miles.
It was such a nice day, and we walked for a good 2 hours,
and had a picnic.
I highly suggest going if you are in the area!
Vince and Lydia
4 comments:
Your hair is getting so long! I love it!
I know!! What do i do with it??! I feel like a slump with it. I think about cutting it all the time, but I have no idea what to do it. Vince would like it short. ha
aww! you guys are so cute. :] tell vince i say hiiii!
My Dad use to always take me to Memory Grove when I was young...then there was a lot of bad stuff going on there, and my Dad wouldn't take me anymore. =( I have always been freaked out to go back. I have lots of freak-E stories!
Post a Comment