This month I started a second job. I work with a friend decorating cutrual halls for weddings. It is a blast to work with her! We have so much fun together. Last night we had to work in Sandy, and it was so much fun to drive with her and talk about life. I think that is all I need sometimes. She does some really awesome work, and everyone should check her site out:
http://www.weddingsunique.net/
We set up tents inside the cutrual halls, so it looks like your reception is in an elegant place, not a gym :) We are taking down a wedding tonight, and then I don't have one till Dec 12th, which I can't wait for! I love weddings, and I love seeing how couples put their weddings together.
I'm always thinking of how I would do my wedding different if I had a chance to do it again (of course with the same guy :)...does anyone else think of this?
4 comments:
your wedding was beautiful!!! :) if i could do mine differently... I'd use personal fans as favors. LOL. i love you and im so happy you love the new job :) <3
I'm glad that you are enjoying it. She does a good job...=)
That is so cool! I wish that there was something like that in Tracy that I could have used when I got married! I love watching wedding shows and thinking of all the things I could have done differently too! Sounds like a very fun job!
I will have to show this to my sister who is getting married soon., btw send me your email so i can invite to see my family blog
tylervanessabrown@gmail.com
Post a Comment