
Saturday we went to my Brother and Sister-in-laws house for some lunch and to the movies (finally went and saw batman, and yes it was good.) They were talking about how they wanted to get away more and asked if we would babysit once a month so they could go on dates. OF COURSE was my answer, because I can't get enough of my niece. So...they decided to started that last night. We were able to take Savannah home with us and she stayed over night. We had a blast. We went shopping and got a new dress and shoes, we watched tv, we played with the animals, painted our nails (a must with auntie Jill:) and ate all we could in 24 hours! It was so great to have her here. We took her to our ward today and she loved it. She is so outgoing and loves to meet new people. Her mom and dad just came to pick her up, and we decided to go for a little swim before the went home. It was a great weekend and I can't wait till she comes back in a month :) (you promised guys!!)
Savannah playing with Vince's car
Eating breakfast
She was sick of pictures by this point...but I couldn't help it. I wanted to play with her hair the whole time :)
4 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! She said that she wants to come back!!! =) She said you lived too far away though. lol
Next month it is!
Ok, Lydia needs to hurry up and not need Mommy so she can stay overnight at your house!
So much fun! She is adorable
Jill you're a HOTTIE in the 1st pic. She is SOOOOO CUTE! I love that you played with her hair n stuff.. I bet you are the best freakin babysitter.. besides JAyni of course ;) I'm kidding.
Post a Comment