What is his name? Michael Vincent King Jr.
How long did we date?
Hummm...April '05 till July '06, so a year and 3 months
How long have we been together?
3 years, 4 months
Who eats more?
Not even a question, that would be him. I can't get him to stop eating!
Who said I love you first?
Honestly I have no idea. I can't remember that moment when we said it. ha, that is really bad. I'm a bad wife.
Who is Taller?
He is for sure (I think everyone is taller than me)
Who can sing better?
Neither. I think he would probably say he can, but I say neither of us can sing.
Who is smarter?
Books smart, would be me. Work/Life Smart, That would be him.
Who does the laundry?
That is a sore subject, but me....and i'm sure I always will
Who does the dishes?
Me again
Who mows the lawn?
The neighbor kid! :)
Who cooks dinner?
Me of course.
Who drives?
Usually it would be him, but he is on this kick where he doesn't want to anymore, so lately it has been me.
Who kissed who first?
Um, I believe he kissed me first. We were at his apt watching a movie in his room, and he put the moves on me. Ha.
(our first picture together)
Who proposed?
He did. He made breakfast and then asked the big question.
Who is more stubborn?
He is, well maybe I am. I guess it depends on the subject.
Who is more sensitive?
I am.
Who wears the pants?
I hate this question. What does that even mean? Who has more say in the relationship?? -- we both do.
Whats one thing you didn't know about your husband before being married?
Ha, there are so many suprises that came out after we were married. Some good, some not so good. But i guess one was I had no idea he was so cuddly at night. He has to sleep almost on top of me. (I can't say I'm a fan of that most nights:)



1 comment:
I've seen this tag, and never done it...It was fun reading yours. =) I finally got motivated and did it.
Post a Comment