Monday, July 14, 2008

two years of wedded bliss

It hardly seems like we've been married for 2 yrs already. It seems like yesterday we were getting married. In honor of my wonderful husband, I give you:

2 reasons I love this man:

2. He is always there for me no matter what. I can count on him to understand me and be there when we have the best of times or worst.

1. He is so much FUN! I don't think I have that much fun with anyone else. We can be doing nothing and still laughing so hard (mostly at eachother).

Thank goodness we have only been married 2 years, because that was easy :)

I just want him to know how much I love him and I'm soooooo happy to be married to someone so wonderful and supportive. I love you



5 comments:

Kristy said...

AWWE.... So cute!! We totally need together and hang out one of these days.

I take Belle to the pool every Thursday and Friday after work at 2:30 You should try and get off work early one of those days and come with us!! It would be so much fun. We go to the Serra Pool in Orem on State St. We love it!!

jayni & ben said...

Cute Jill. I sure love you two :]
Happy Anniversary!!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Isn't married life the best!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Where does time go seriously?! Doin' anything fun?

Rebecca said...

Cute! That's a good tradition to keep up. A reason you love your husband for every year you've been married.