Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thankful Thursdays


I'm thankful for flags. I know that is weird, But I love that there is a symbol for our country and patriotism. I love when the whole country comes together, whether that be on the 4th or when something major happens like 9/11. It is great to see them everywhere, and I can't wait for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Erin Hoy said...

I'm also super thankful for flags!!! My husband it the YM's president in our ward and he's doing a fundraiser right now where he is selling "Flag" subscriptions. His boys go and put these huge flags in people's yard on the 4th, memorial day, 9/11, Veteran's day and Flag day. It's a really cool project and most people are really cool about it, but I'm super surprised how many people have been negative about the idea of having a nice flag put in their yard. Anyway - long story short - I'm also thankful for our country's flag :)

jayni & ben said...

I love them too. YAY for the 4th of JULY and YAY for FLAGS:)