Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Photo update

Just wanted to update on some things that we have been doing.

Today Kenslee and I went to the Children's Museum up in SLC and she loved it!
There was tons for her to do and I'm sure we will be going back soon.





This week I also reached 30 weeks! Woohoo! I can't wait to be done and meet this little girl we are so excited for! 


Kenslee was sick last week on Easter so we weren't able to get dressed up all cute and take pictures but even while sick she was happy because Grandma sent her a baby Rapunzel doll that she was VERY excited about. Kenslee is very spoiled by Grandma and she knows it. :)


The week before Easter when she was feeling well, we were able to color some Easter eggs with our friends.


I wish I could tell you what was going on in this picture, but I'm not sure. ha. I believe it was a "dress up" day at school and he was just playing the part. School is going good for Vince and soon he will start his clinical hours at the different hospitals. Lets just all cross our fingers he is available when its time to have this baby! ;)



A couple of weeks ago we also went to the Festival of Colors. I can't say we enjoyed it. I wasn't a big fan of all the people and Kenslee HATED being dirty, but I'm pretty sure Vince wanted to stay longer.


And last but not least, we went to Grandma and Grandpas house last Sunday for Conference and had a blast as usual. Kenslee LOVES her Great Grandparents. They always feed us so well.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok first of all, next time you go to the children's museum you will go on a Saturday and take me. Second, you all look too cute in these pics. Third, I've thought about doing that color run thing since I actually like walking 5k's but the whole getting covered in stuff doesn't appeal. I'm with KK on that one.