A little update on the pregnancy. I haven't been that good at taking good pictures, so iphone pictures will have to do. I was a lot sicker with this pregnancy and it shocked me! I just thought I would skip through it like I did with Kenslee, but that has not been the case. I'm super excited to be having another girl! Can't wait for June! (yes I'm always in sweats)
11 weeks
13 weeks
18 weeks
Kenslee has been obsessed with princesses for a long time! We watch all the princess movies and she loves to dress up like one! She was lucky to get this princess stuff from her Aunt and Uncle last month. Its hard to get it off her for bed time :)
Vince also started paramedic school this month. He seems to be liking it so far. Last night they had "spouse night" and pretty much told us to not expect a husband for the next year. I didn't take that too well! ha. I'll be happy when October rolls around.


3 comments:
I didn't know you are PG! CONGRATS!!!!
I am lol'ing at how tiny you are. Like seriously Hahahaha. why did I choose a stick figure to be my besty?! anyway you are the cutest. Love Kens in that pic. Good job starting up for new years.
Post a Comment