Vince is still working non stop and going to school.
I'm still at home with Kenslee and loving it.
Although I am looking for an at home job to fill some of my time.
Plus we could really use the money.
Other than that, life is fantastic.
I'm still at home with Kenslee and loving it.
Although I am looking for an at home job to fill some of my time.
Plus we could really use the money.
Other than that, life is fantastic.
Got to babysit Savannah and Devin this last weekend




5 comments:
Thank you for watching the kiddies. Savannah had fun!
Kenslee is a doll.
She's adorable as always! You guys could come over and play when you're bored. =)
Hello little miss stylin! I love her outfits and her cute shoes in that 2nd picture. I just love you both! So adorable! What a cute momma you are!
I love her too! She is so stinking cute!!!
She is getting so big! Such a happy girl, huh? Love it! :)
Post a Comment