Thursday, February 10, 2011

8 Months


Time sure is flying.
I can't believe Kenslee is 8 months old.
Probably the best 8 months of my life though :)
This age is the BEST.
She has such a personality and I love it.
She still doesn't crawl and I don't mind one bit.
I love that I can put her on the floor and go take a shower and know she will be in the same spot when I get out!
She is usually pretty happy most of the time.
She sleeps through the night (minus the last few nights!)
Takes two naps a day.
It is the best making her laugh or smile.
She is about 20lbs :D and 27 inches long.
I'm so looking forward to summer so we can get out of the house on some walks.
She LOVES to be outside.
She is still my everything!

3 comments:

Tami Casper said...

What a little cutie!

Lara said...

Oh my!! She is just getting so big and cute!!!
aND YEAH! Take advantage of the no-crawling phase...because once's they can move...yeah, no fun

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Ahhhhh! She's just getting cuter and cuter!